If you are considering becoming part of a regional organization whose dedicated mission is to create a stronger regional business community, you’ve come to the right place. JOIN TODAY!
NKY Chamber Members Enjoy These Exclusive Benefits:
- Member-priced access to events, education and leadership programs.
- Utilization of our many marketing and advertising resources.
- Dedicated support from the chamber to help you find answers and make connections.
- Well-marketed Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies to celebrate and market your milestones.
- Member-only discounts on core items and services.
- A Business Listing in our membership directory.
- The opportunity to Provide Services to the Chamber.
- The ability To Serve on Chamber boards and committees to help shape our programs and initiatives.
Basic Membership Dues Structure
The NKY Chamber dues structure is based on the number of full-time employees working in your organization. Dues are billed yearly, and membership begins and expires on the same month every year. For example, if your organization joins the NKY Chamber on July 1, you will pay your annual dues by July 1 of the following year.
To calculate your NKY Chamber dues, begin with our base dues of $375 and add $10 to that for each full time employee in your organization. If your organization employs over 100 employees, beginning with your 101st employee, your per-employee dues are reduced to $5.
If your organization is a restaurant, your dues are a flat $410 annually.
If you are an independent contractor working for an organization, your annual dues are $375 annually.
If you are a banking institution, contact the Chamber to help you calculate your dues.
Board Of Advisors Membership
The Board of Advisors is the NKY Chamber’s premier level of membership, offering more generous benefits and visibility for your organization. As a Board of Advisor member you will receive invitations to high-level executive events and will have the opportunity to attend four meetings per year with our Board of Directors. This level of membership has annual dues of $2620 with more generous benefits and visibility.
For more information about how membership in the NKY Chamber can benefit your organization, contact Lynn Abeln at email@example.com or 859-578-6390.