The NKY Chamber’s Emerging 30 program recognizes the tremendous success achieved by up-and-coming businesses in the region. Selection is competitive and based on revenue growth. To qualify, companies must:
- Be a current NKY Chamber member and/or headquartered in Boone, Kenton or Campbell county;
- Be privately held;
- Have been in business for at least the past four years;
- Have annual gross revenues of at least $250K for the most recent 12 month year-end;
- Achieved an average annual revenue growth of at least 15% over the past three years.
Click here to download the 2017 application. Application deadline is August 1st. The 2017 designees will be recognized at Eggs ‘N Issues events in late 2017/early 2018. Emerging 30 designees have access to:
- Profile article on your company featured in the NKY Chamber’s Business Journal in the year immediately following the designation.
- Invitations to exclusive E30 Networking Sessions (in February and May) where current and past Emerging 30 honorees have an opportunity to connect and network with fellow designees while hearing the success story of a prominent community leader in an up close and personal setting.