Leadership Northern Kentucky
An Organization of Regional Leaders
Leadership Northern Kentucky (LNK) powered by uses the community as a classroom to develop leaders who will effectively serve the region. The programs are designed to help a diverse group of potential, emerging, and existing community leaders acquire an understanding of the strengths and challenges of the Northern Kentucky and Greater Cincinnati area, and the skills necessary to motivate and engage others in collaborative efforts to address them. The curriculum for each session changes based on the needs of the region for that specific topic.
- Participation in Leadership Northern Kentucky is open to persons living, working, or playing in the Northern Kentucky and Greater Cincinnati area.
- Attendance at the overnight retreat and monthly sessions is mandatory.
- If accepted into Leadership NKY, you and/or your company or organization will be obligated for the tuition fee of $2,500 for Chamber members and $3,000 for non-members. If selected, tuition is non-refundable. This will cover all program costs including orientation lodging, meals, materials, supplies and supplemental transportation throughout the year.
- There is a $30 non-refundable application fee.
About the Program
The Leadership NKY program is a nine-month long program that begins with an Orientation/Welcome Reception in September and ending in May with a graduation celebration. The class meets one day a month for a day-long session on the different topics such as Economic Development, Cultural Competence, Government, etc.
How Leadership NKY Benefits Your Organization
Your organization benefits immeasurably by participation in Leadership NKY as a result of the lasting, quality relationships that develop between class members, alumni and community leaders.
Ways to Get Involved
- Class participation
- Educational Opportunities
Possible Leadership Topics
- Economic Development
- Cultural Competence
- Inclusive Leadership
To learn more about Leadership NKY or to make a donation to the NKY Chamber Foundation, contact Dawn Denham at firstname.lastname@example.org or 859-578-6388.
Click Here to access the alumni directory.