Our Company: Dynamic Supply Chain Solutions, LLC, is a socially conscience company, operating as a sales agency for Premier Expediters, Inc. We routinely support faith-based philanthropy with both company and private time. Our daily calling is to provide a gratifying transportation and logistics experience to those who offer us opportunities to move their valuable goods, materials and equipment from location to location. We believe in a spirit-filled attitude and a happy workplace. We value training as an investment in our employees' success and provide a blend of both classroom as well as on the job training environments. Those who choose to work here are expected to both agree with, and support our approach to doing business.
Location and Work Schedule: This position is located at our Home Office, 7964 Kentucky Dr., Suite 13, Florence, KY 41042. The regularly scheduled hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
Position Accountability: This is a highly trusted, part time internship Inside Sales agent position within the company. Reporting directly to, and with limited dependence upon the Sales and Marketing Manager, or Acting Sales and Marketing Manager, for assistance as needed, and in accordance with the operational guidelines of the company outlined in the Company Handbook, the position is accountable for growing the number of DSCS PEI CVG clients by always:
- Identifying potential clients and securing an effective communications link with them.
- Detailing the potential services the DSCS can provide to each new client
- Providing a “sales communication” with the potential client that is effective, demonstrates DSCS value proposition, and differentiations DSCS from competitors
- Keeping the Sales and Marketing Manager, or Acting Sales and Marketing Manager aware of contact progress and close rate.
- Attaining Sales Metrics as outlined by the Sales and Marketing Manager, or Acting Sales and Marketing Manager, and agreed to by the Inside Sales Agent.
- Act as an Ambassador for DSCS and PEI in all you do while on scheduled work hours.
Position Roles and Responsibilities:
- Hold and use an in-depth understanding of the DSCS’ Seller Guide.
- Identify potential clients through contacts, leads generated by others’ and paid listings, recommendations of other DSCS team members, and all other means available to the Inside Sales Agent.
- Arrange effective communications, and make initial and sales cycle communications with the client, resulting in securing commitment for freight or other logistics services offered by DSCS.
- Using the Sales Manager, or Acting Sales Manager, as a “closing assistant” when appropriate, ensure that the entire DSCS team is made available to the potential client if needed to close the client commitment to use DSCS services.
- Flawless use of ” World-Trak” scheduling, communications, and reporting system to ensure general awareness and record-keeping of work execution for clients, including:
- Input of information for establishing the entire, effective record of the client’s pertinent information.
- Definition of expected services that will be provided to the client, (LTL, etc.)
- Insuring the data base information is valid for search and definition of issues and solutions that may arise with the new client.
- Provide a communication that identifies the new client entered into WorldTrac to the entire DSCS team. Communicate constantly and consistently with DSCS, PEI, and client representatives as needed.
- Quickly escalate issues that arise in the selling process to the Sales and Marketing Manager, or Acting Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Provide thoughts and ideas concerning providing clarity, increasing ease of doing business with, and improving value of service to, each client.
- This position shares On Call responsibilities.
- Participate in monthly team overview meetings to understand the condition of the company and its service level to the clients.