Provides order and information support to Customer and Rep Territories as assigned. Processes inquiries, orders, complaints, and returns.
- Processes customer inquiries, quoting prices, delivery information, and terms.
- Handles phone, fax and email inquiries, discusses customers' needs, and recommends products that will best satisfy them.
- Enters orders in a timely manner. Coordinates new customer set ups with Credit Department.
- Responds to complaints, and coordinates response with responsible departments.
- Communicates status of delayed orders, back orders or necessity of substitutions.
- Perform essential functions of a Receptionist (directs callers to appropriate personnel, assists with pick-up and delivery of mail services, etc.).
- Handles other assignments as required.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
High school education or equivalent.
1-3 Years general customer service experience. Evidence of mechanical aptitude. Ability to handle high pressure situations. Strong phone and interpersonal skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Competitive pay with generous full benefit package.