Kwik Kopy Business Solutions has a position opening for a Copy and Print Center - Customer Service Associate to work in a print, copy, package and shipping environment in Taylor Mill, KY.
In addition to being well organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive attitude who is excited to work with the leading provider of customer document business solutions.
Candidates should demonstrate GREAT customer service skills, superior attention to detail, and the ability to be positive and engaging while working individually, or in a team environment.
· A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent PLUS 1 year related prior experience in a copy and print service environment
· ADDITIONAL consideration will be given to individuals demonstrating production setup and graphic design experience utilizing Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite products.
· MUST have an ambitious and enthusiastic attitude, ability to set priorities, and demonstrate outstanding attention to accuracy and detail.
· Possess excellent professional verbal and written communication skills
· Must have basic computer skills including: Open, save and send electronic files; experience using email; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products
· Must be able to lift 40-50 lbs. unassisted.
· Authorization to work in the United States
· Available to work up to 40 hours per week with a potential for a variable schedule as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Effectively manage incoming print orders via phone, e-mail, and in-person, as well as keep job production records up-to-date.
· Run digital press commercial printer/copier and set-up files for printing.
· Assist customers with faxing, mail, shipping and receiving packages.
· Must be capable of handling customer inquiries and issues, such as calculating prices and provide accurate quotes to customers.
· Must possess ability to process information/merchandise through POS register system
· Operating bindery equipment, lamination machine, cutting machine, and padding
· Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer demands in a high volume, production environment
· Occasionally deliver finished products in person to businesses in the local area.
Center Hours are from 9 a.m. - 6:00 p.m - Monday – Friday