Server (Florence, Kentucky)
Colonial Heights and Gardens, a not for profit retirement community located in Florence, Kentucky, is seeking a competent, reliable and caring individual for this very important position. A positive attitude and a genuine willingness to serve senior adults, in a compassionate manner, is an absolute must.
This position will be responsible for providing a quality dining experience by serving our residents meals and cleaning up after those meals. Our facility provides breakfast, lunch, and dinner to our residents on a daily basis. Breakfast and lunch are served on a buffet and dinner is served “restaurant” style.
In addition, the qualities stated below are desired:
- Able to lift up to 25lbs.
- Able to stand/walk for long periods of time.
- Able to keep serving area and dining room clean and up to health code.
- Excellent communication skills. Must have the ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Must pass all hiring requirements including, TB test, drug screening and background checks.
Good working conditions, excellent benefits (which include a company sponsored retirement plan) and the opportunity to bring enjoyment to our resident’s .
Apply with resume to:
Colonial Heights and Gardens 6900 Hopeful Rd. Florence, Kentucky 41042 Attention: Human Resources