Dining Room Supervisor (Florence, Kentucky)
Colonial Heights and Gardens, a not for profit retirement community located in Florence, Kentucky, is seeking a competent, reliable and caring individual for this very important position. A positive attitude and a genuine willingness to serve senior adults, in a compassionate manner, is an absolute must.
This position will be responsible for providing a quality dining experience by supervising the dining room staff to maintain a high level of service, a pleasant and clean environment with and attitude of caring on a consistent basis.
This position will be responsible for hiring, training, scheduling and motivating dining room employees, many of whom are high school and college students.
This position will work side by side with the food service director and should have some knowledge of food preparation.
In addition, the qualities stated below are desired:
- Front of the house (dining) supervisory experience in fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills. Must have the ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Must have good computer skills including the ability to use Word and Excel.
- Must pass all hiring requirements including, TB test, drug screening and background checks.
Good working conditions, excellent benefits( which include a company sponsored retirement plan) and the opportunity to bring enjoyment to our residents .
Apply with resume to:
Colonial Heights and Gardens 6900 Hopeful Rd. Florence, Kentucky 41042 Attention: Human Resources