Title/Position: Street Outreach Worker (PT-28 hours per week)
Organization: Brighton Center, Inc
Category: Non-Profit - Arts
Employment: Full Time
Location: Covington, KY
Posted: October 9, 2018
Street Outreach Worker
Brighton Center, Inc. is a private non-profit community based organization with the mission to create opportunities for individuals and families to reach self-sufficiency through family support services, education, employment and leadership.
We currently have a Part -Time, 28 hours per week opportunity for an individual who would like to make a career in a not-for-profit organization. We are looking for an individual to work in an organization that helps its customers become self-sufficient.
We are seeking qualified applicants for a Street Outreach Worker.
- To establish relationship and rapport with RHSY to assess their needs.
- To provide crisis intervention as needed using strategies working with youth and families.
- To identify emergency needs for youth; coordinate referrals and options for youth seeking shelter or other services.
- Establish and maintain rapport with police, agencies, community leaders and businesses to educate and gain their support for RHSY.
- To plan and coordinate special activities and events for community youth; give presentations.
- Provide appropriate aftercare services as needed and provide community referrals.
- Ensure documentation is concise and timely and meets all grant requirements.
- Complete all required trainings.
- High School Diploma
- 1 year experience with youth
- Valid ID
- Clean background check
- Data collection experience
$16,000 – 18,000 Annually
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to gender, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected class.
No Calls Please