Title/Position: Street Outreach Supervisor (Youth and Families)
Organization: Brighton Center, Inc
Category: Non-Profit - Arts
Employment: Full Time
Location: Covington, KY
Posted: October 9, 2018
Street Outreach Supervisor
Brighton Center, Inc. is a private non-profit community based organization with the mission to create opportunities for individuals and families to reach self-sufficiency through family support services, education, employment and leadership.
We currently have a Full-Time, opportunity for an individual who would like to make a career in a not-for-profit organization. We are looking for an individual to work in an organization that helps its customers become self-sufficient.
We are seeking qualified applicants for a Street Outreach Supervisor.
- Supervise and develop staff leadership that promotes new and innovative ideas that leads to effective service delivery.
- Oversee the daily program operations to ensure quality, bundled services.
- Assure that community relations and proper outreach is organized and maintained to ensure positive outcomes of community collaborations, and a positive image of Brighton Center.
- Coordination of services.
- Ensure a process of program evaluation that measures program effectiveness.
- Ensure contract compliance.
- Bachelor’ degree
- 2 years’ experience with youth
- Valid ID
- Clean background check
- Data collection experience
$30,000 – 34,000 Annually
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to gender, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected class.
No Calls Please