We’re looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our energetic and fun-loving team to oversee a roster of Scooter Media clients. Candidates should have a solid PR and social media background (agency experience preferred). Our new team member should have a thorough understanding of agency processes, public relations and social media strategy, tools, and trends. We’re also looking for someone who is passionate about the industry, self-motivated, and an excellent multi-tasker well versed in the art of client service.
- Account Service: Lead client strategy and planning efforts; contribute to the conception and execution of social media and public relations programs
- Media Relations: Work with media on the local, regional and national levels on behalf of B2C clients
- Writing: Draft client PR and social strategies, written materials and client correspondence
- Social Media: Oversee development and execution
- Metrics: Monitor, track and assess media coverage and industry trends
- Supervision: Oversee client teams, interns and contractors
- At least 5 years of media relations experience (required); agency experience is ideal
- Must be able to work independently, manage projects and multi-task
- Previous experience developing and executing PR campaigns
- Strong understanding of all primary social media platforms as well as experience developing and implementing social media campaigns
- Keen attention to detail, proactive, excellent written and verbal skills
- Must demonstrate history of success in working with the media on local, regional, and national levels
- Experience working with print shops and mail houses
- Degree in public relations, journalism or communication
- Experience with professional services and education clients a plus
Scooter Media employees enjoy generous vacation packages, competitive benefits, flexible work schedules, and training/development opportunities, plus we make it a point to participate in a variety of social and charitable activities. We think you'll like it here. We work hard and we have a blast doing it.
Qualified candidates should email their resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.