POSITION TITLE: Senior Case Manager
REPORTS TO: Vice President of Community Development
FLSA CLASSIFICATION: NON-EXEMPT
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Operate in compliance with any, and all of the policies and procedures as established by Northern Kentucky Community Action Commission.
- Address client concerns and utilize community resources necessary to address the identified concerns.
- Assist in referrals to appropriate agencies, in scheduling and attending meetings, in completing documentation and distributing to appropriate staff/community partners Responsible for completing and maintaining all necessary files with current information, including referrals, client service plans and activity log
- Follow-up and document to ensure delivery of needed services has been completed
- Utilize the Community Resource List and assist in the development of list, and the updating of the list.
- Utilize and coordinate the services of community agencies in addressing the identified needs of assigned clients.
- Maintain the confidentiality of staff and clients.
- Provide courteous and positive interaction with clients and community.
- Submit monthly reports to supervisor.
- Follow established elder abuse reporting procedures.
- Attend staff meetings and trainings, as required.
- Ensure compliance with all program and grant requirements.
- Associates Degree in a Human Service Field or at least 2 years of experience providing in-home services required.
- Proficient in Microsoft office and Outlook.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel locally to appointments.
- Ability to work with people of diverse and varying socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Ability to sit at, read, and enter data on computer for prolonged periods of time up to 75% of the time.
*NKCAC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We strongly encourage people of Color, people with disabilities, women, bilingual people, and former or current recipients of public assistance to apply for available positions.