This job is for you, if:
- You want to be the point person that everyone comes to for problem-solving
- You enjoy doing different things every day and having a broad range of responsibilities
- You’re interested in being in a local company that treats their employees like rock stars
Keep reading to find out more!
- General business skills/experience
- Impeccable interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and general computer knowledge as well
- Ability to problem solve and to create solutions quickly and efficiently
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Experience in the Supply Chain field is a plus!
A peek into daily responsibilities:
- Update sales log with end of month sales numbers and audit for accuracy.
- Update Sales Performance Report and audit for accuracy.
- Upload new costs, open and close monthly processes.
- Send updated pricing to clients and setup new customers and products
- Research customer product complaints and notify QA
- Request new labels, product sheets and marketing material with designer.
- Update and maintain company website.
- Standardize and streamline company software, as well as maintaining accurate information in the system.
- Coordinate all booth and marketing materials from trade shows.
- Assist in product development/packaging
Why work here?
- Fantastic team environment
- Great commute – close to the highway and right in NKY!
- Affordable benefits and 401K employer contributions
- This position truly makes a difference and is a key contributor to the company’s success
Interviews are being scheduled… apply today!