Home Instead Senior Care of Northern Kentucky is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Our Caregivers have a reputation for being professional, cheerful and receptive as they administer care to our clients, and we are seeking someone who would be a great fit with our team.
We have an immediate need for caregivers to work a variety of different weekend shifts in Boone, Campbell, and Kenton counties.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assistance with Bathing and Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Document and report any changes in client’s health status
- Ensure highest client safety and well-being
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
We also offer the following:
• Family atmosphere: Supportive admin staff, caregiver meetings and social events, ongoing training and refreshers!
• Career Path: Promotions to leadership positions!
• Vacation pay: 40 hours pay after 1 year!
• Flexible schedules: Up to 40 hours per week and more!
• Paid training and Overtime Pay, bonuses, awards and recognition!
Requirements to be a Caregiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Willingness to learn Alzheimer's care techniques and implement with client
- Willingness to learn proper personal care approach and implement with client
- Ability to problem solve quickly
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at : https://www.homeinstead.com/287/home-care-jobs. We look forward to meeting you!
Each Home Instead franchise is independ