Primary Job Description/Functions
- Proficient in installing industrial panel control wiring
- Proficient in installing and terminating low voltage power cable
- Understanding and ability to install all types of cable raceway and cable tray
- Have working knowledge of LV rotating Electric machinery Wiring and Control
- Knowledgeable of the NEC installation practices
- Field Data collection/verification for Engineering Studies
- Installation of power analyzers for Engineering Studies
- PLC programming experience is a PLUS
Candidate will be subjected to industrial and power plant atmospheres, exposed to areas that have high voltages and electrical currents in low-medium-high-extra high voltage substations, and intense noises. Candidate will be required to wear hearing protection, safety harness, and other personal protective equipment (PPE). Must be able to crawl, climb, and able to pass a fit for duty physical exam as well as a drug screening.
Candidate should have three or more years’ experience, preferably in an industrial electrical trade and/or testing organization. Candidate must have and be able to maintain a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
Wells Engineering offers a competitive salary with a generous benefit package that includes medical, dental, 401K with company match, vacation, and paid time off.