The Florence, KY site is a strategic site for Citigroup, with multiple lines of business located on campus. We are seeking career minded individuals who desire to take advantage of the multiple career paths available within our organization.
Together, we serve Citi’s Consumer and Commercial banking division, helping clients from all over the world find answers to their financial questions.
We accomplish this all within a state of the art facility which contains a cafeteria and on-site fitness center. In addition, our team members enjoy an extensive and highly competitive benefit package that includes a comprehensive insurance plan, matching 401K program, and a tuition reimbursement program.
Apply online today: https://jobs.citi.com/Florence
We are looking for highly motivated, analytical individuals to fill the role of Credit Maintanence Specialist. The Credit role is a position that relies on the ability to demonstrate good judgment and make informed decisions, while acting as the face of Citi to existing and potential customers by providing superior customer service. Each representative will review credit applications generated by inbound phone calls.
On a day to day basis our Credit Specialists will be called on to:
- Serve as the human voice and personality behind the Citi brand providing quality customer service with each and every client interaction
- Review credit applications, analyze credit bureaus and calculate financial ratios
- Interpret data and organize information
- Utilize good judgment and understanding of regulatory guidelines and company policy to make good credit decisions
- Achieve monthly individual and team based targeted performance goals
- Commit to treating clients and teammates with the utmost integrity and respect
- Challenge yourself to go one better for clients and raise the bar for excellence in customer service