Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing construction companies in the tri-state? They offer a casual environment and casual dress.
You will primarily be responsible for supporting the project planning, construction and close-out activities as required by project or contract specifications. You may also assist with the development of project plans and schedules to execute scope safety, efficiently and cost effectively. Lastly, you may also help monitor project performance (cost, schedule, scope changes, safety and quality).
- 3+ years of office experience
- High school diploma required, Associate’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Some information may be technical in nature; applicant must be comfortable/confident in communicating this information or asking questions when unsure – project completion and safety depends on it!
- Strong problem-solving skills, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills
- Must have a strong work ethic, be highly-organized, and a self-starter
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Team player/flexible/energetic
Why work here?
- DIRECT HIRE
- <$100 for individual benefits
- <$250 for family benefits
- Casual dress/casual environment
- Growing company with multiple locations around the city
- Flexible work schedule