HVAC Service Technicians - Northern Kentucky
Enervise has been in service for 30 years and continues to grow at a constant pace. If you would like to grow in your capabilities and responsibilities as an HVAC service technician servicing thethe Northern Kentucky area, let’s talk!
Technicians provide maintenance, startups and troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair various commercial/industrial heating and cooling systems which may include chillers if you have that skillset, and anything from medium and large tonnage packaged roof top units, split systems, heat pumps, boilers, cooling towers, to VAV and more. With our long standing relationships with many reputable clients, you’ll have the opportunity to use your technical skills with the support of Enervise experience. You will meet with customers, evaluate needs and make recommendations and repairs. Paperwork made easy ~ you will document work performed and submit timely and accurately with smartphones and tablets. Work with a courteous and professional attitude.
- High school diploma/GED, or HVAC related journeymen license or equivalent industrial/commercial experience.
- CFC/ EPA certification
- OSHA safety. Training will be provided if needed.
- Drug Free and able to pass Criminal Background Check
- Valid Driver’s license with a clean driving record
required knowledge, skills, abilities
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, service & repair of all types of commercial & industrial equipment. Seeking junior and senior level techs and area specific skills technicians with ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, service & repair with chillers, boilers and/or burners.
- Experience in service and repair in boilers and/or chillers, is a plus.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of refrigeration and heating systems, parts/components and their applications.
- Ability to utilize common-sense understanding in order to carry out written, oral, or diagrammed instructions. Ability to follow controls/wiring diagrams and schematics.
- Arrive on time. Punctual.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions in person-to-person and small group situations with internal and external customers.
- Ability to read and understand documents such as policy manuals, safety rules, and procedure manuals.
- Knowledge of unit & building controls a plus
- Familiar with use of smart phone / tablet.
- Occasional sitting, frequent stooping, crouching, kneeling, balancing, and climbing; constant standing, walking, reaching, and gripping.
- Ability to climb ladders and perform job duties at high elevations
- Lifting from floor level to overhead, with occasional lifting up to 75 lbs., frequent lifting up to 50 lbs. and constant lifting up to 25 lbs.
Throughout our 30 year history, Enervise is proud to offer the finest materials and most knowledgeable team available to the commercial and industrial heating, air conditioning and refrigeration market.
Enervise is committed to continuous technical education, implementation of total quality concepts and empowering associates to do an EXCELLENT job. We've been doing this for 30 years, and looking for HVAC professionals to join our team.
- Competitive pay with bonus opportunity through performance incentive program
- Annual Reviews with wage increases based upon performance
- Company Van w/AC
- Health and Dental Insurance.
- Life, Short & Long Term Disability insurance
- Tool Insurance Program
- 401K w/company match
- Professional Uniforms
- Smart phone and/or Tablet
- Paid holidays
- Employee Referral Program
- Inhouse Training Programs
Enervise is pleased to support and encourage people who are highly motivated, and want to be successful in the HVAC industry.