Are you looking for a new career step? This may be the perfect opportunity to get your foot in the door! This national company is growing and needs to add to their dispatch support team in NKY. Keep reading and then apply!
Daily job responsibilities:
- Receive and process inbound photos
- Ensure required photos are received for repairs to ensure billing deadlines are met
- Contact vendors for photos within 48 hours of the repairs
- Communicate issues with vendors when they submit improper photos
- Close open records once photos are processed
- Run open repairs reports to see which are awaiting photos
- Prepare an update report for supervisor daily
- Maintain a spreadsheet of vendors and credits
What you offer:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Prior experience in data entry and computer proficiency
- Organization skills and close attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to effectively resolve disputes with vendors and clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to work directly with our customers and team members
- Transportation Industry experience is a plus, but not required
- Medical benefits
- 401k matching
- On the job training!
- Internal promotions
Apply now! This won’t be available for long!