The mission of the Tri-County Economic Development Corporation (Tri-ED) is to build a world-class economy in Northern Kentucky through the expansion of existing business and the creation and attraction of high quality employers.
Serves as the primary administration resource for Tri-ED’s Entrepreneurship Division. Primary administration duties include general office management; data collection and reporting; and client screening and greeting.
- Serve a first line “screen” for potential clients or service providers;
- Warmly greeting callers or visitors and identifying the caller or visitor to the appropriate staff person;
- Effective maintenance of the office computer database with up-to-date pertinent information;
- Keeping website current with news and funding updates;
- Prepare and submit reimbursements under various grants and contracts;
- Assist with Tri-ED programs, projects or events with administrative support;
- Schedule and set up conference rooms for various meetings, Clean and clear conference room tables after meetings; Keep all rooms properly stocked and orderly; Assist with overall management of all aspects of the office;
- Assist staff with data entry and keeping Salesforce (or other client and client activity databases) up to date;
- Perform typing, letter writing, RSVP’s etc. for others in office as requested;
- Bookkeeping, working with audits and accountants as necessary; and
- Other duties as required.
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE
- Excellent computer and software skills for Word, Access, Excel and Outlook;
- Effective communication skills, both internal and external to the organization;
- Ability to Multi-task various projects and work requests effectively;
- Mutually developed goal establishment and accomplishments;
- Effective teamwork skills;
- A self-starter who anticipates opportunities to expand the position's value to the organization; and
- Familiarity with Quick Books a plus.
Competitive base salary and benefits package including health, dental, vision and 401(k).
For confidential consideration, please submit a letter of interest and resume via email to Casey Barach at
firstname.lastname@example.org with “Assistant for Entrepreneurship" in the Subject line. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
The Tri-County Economic Development Corporation is an equal educational and employment opportunity organization and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information.