How does 2 weeks PTO and a stellar schedule sound? This 9-5 Administrative Assistant position is in one of the most easy-going offices you will find! Keep reading to find out more…
As the Administrative Assistant, you will handle calendar management, booking appointments, proofread and formatting of large valuation documents. You will also research and dig into auditor sites to find details on properties, track files and records.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills – specifically Word and Excel
- Extremely detailed and organized
- Flexible and adaptable demeanor
- At least 1-2 years of administrative experience
- Ability to remain calm in fast-paced high stress situations
- Excellent communication skills and ability to proofread documents
- Basic math skills
- Ability to use the internet effectively to research auditor sites
- QuickBooks experience is not necessary but is a plus!
What they offer:
- Employer pays for 100% of single medical benefits!
- 401K plans with company match
- Beautiful Hyde Park office
- 2 weeks PTO plus personal days for your first year
- Stable and reputable company
- Stellar team – small office with only 10 people
- Flexible schedules and an easy-going atmosphere
Have we convinced you yet? Apply today!