This position is a cross between customer service and administrative assistant – you must be able to tackle whatever is given to you with a smile! This office knows it’s a key role, and they provide you with the means to be successful! Keep reading to find out more!
- Smart, quick learner
- Dependable and reliable
- Customer service focused
- Polished, energetic, and friendly
- Stellar verbal communication and phone skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and able to handle deadlines without getting flustered
- Great with numbers and problem solving
- Must be proficient with computer and be comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite applications
On a daily basis:
- Provide administrative support to department management
- Monitor email/online site for service inquiries
- Contact warm leads to provide quotes for services requested
- Answer general questions about the company and forward calls to appropriate department
- Process policy changes
- Confirm appointments
- Enter customer information in company database
- Reconcile and balance accounts monthly
Why YOU should work here:
- Growing and stable company!
- Stellar work/life balance – Monday through Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Great place to jump start your career – offers both growth and challenge opportunities!
- Time off for vacation and holidays
- Friendly culture and environment
- Minutes from the highway in NKY – fantastic commute
This position won’t be around long, apply today!