This growing credit union is searching for someone with collections experience who is able to connect with its members regarding their accounts.
They care about their members and their employees which is evident in the benefit package offered!
Day to day responsibilities:
- Collect delinquent payments on installment loans, credit card accounts, personal loans, or mortgage delinquencies
- Responsible for foreclosure action from start to finish
- Develop a professional working relationship with customers
- Resolve customer issues as they arise
- Receives phone calls regarding questions for the loan or delinquent payment
- Communicate and follow-up with managers and others in collections department regarding status of the loan or delinquent payment
- Meet goal to reduce delinquency for assigned accounts
- 1+ year experience with warm collections
- Excellent customer service skills
- Up-to-date credit
- Detail oriented
- Team player
- Willing and eager to learn new things
- Strong MS Office skills
Why work here?
- Full Benefits (employer pays 98% of single employee plan!)
- 401K and pension
- Lots of paid holidays including President’s Day and Veteran’s Day
- Eligible for TWO raises within the first year!
- Reviews at 3, 6 and 12 months – you get feedback on your performance!
- Internal promotions
- Flexible schedule options