We are a small busy holistic health center looking to expand our in-house bookkeeping. You will have responsibility for all daily financial aspects of our holistic health center. You will manage company resources and cash-flow. The ideal candidate will have experience or interest in holistic health. Experience in customer service and scheduling is a plus.
Please provide a cover letter along with your resume and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
We adhere to a strict non-smoking policy.
Compensation and benefits are based on experience, and performance.
We offer holistic healthcare benefits, no traditional health insurance.
10-30 Hours a Week (hours based on availability and desire to cover additional office functions)
Duties and Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities will include accurate and timely:
• Processing all A/P and A/R invoices
• Daily reconciling of accounts
• Management of Payroll and Timekeeping for 10-15 employees.
• Recording accurate and detailed financial information daily
• Managing cash flow
• Processing and reconciling recurring payment activity
• Maintaining vendor files
• Preparing all monthly sales tax returns, quarterly and annual tax information for our accountants
• General ledger entries, bank account reconciliations, sales tax reports, excel spreadsheets, and preparation of preliminary monthly financials.
• Additional responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
• A strong work ethic
• Excellent time management
• Excellent communication skills (verbal, non-verbal, written, etc.)
• Team player (works well with others, collaborative, flexible, adaptable to change, understands and meets the needs of others, etc.)
• Pleasant, consistent, open, sincere, and friendly demeanor
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Microsoft Excel
Minimum two years office experience.
Please apply if you are…independent, can accurately take charge of the accounting responsibilities of our business, and you are looking for a collaborative working environment.
If you want to work in a professional holistic, environment, please send a cover letter with your resume to email@example.com