- Developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements
- Supervising staff accountants and is responsible for managing the team to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Addressing high volume transactions with tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities
- General ledger preparation, bank reconciliations, financial reporting, payroll/benefit processing
- Year-end audit preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in not-for- profit accounting or finance
- Knowledge of Abila Fund Accounting a plus
- Demonstrated ability to supervise staff
- Ability to process journal entries, general ledger, financial reports, contract invoicing, accounts payable, accounts receivables, and payroll
- Proficient with use of computer/software applications.
- Medical, dental, vision, over 80% paid by Brighton Center
- 11 1/2 paid Holidays
- 12 Sick days and 12 vacation days per year
- Up to 6% match on the 403b retirement plan
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
Please submit an application and resume at http://www.brightoncenter.com/careers/
Please copy and paste into your Internet Browser.
If you cannot access the link, please submit a cover letter and resume to Human Resources, Brighton Center, P.O. Box 325, Newport, KY 41072.
For more information, visit our website at www.brightoncenter.com.