Connecting Members with Members
The NKY Chamber is known for its emphasis on making connections between members to encourage collaboration, business development and community engagement.
Each year the chamber offers hundreds of events, training programs and publications to its members and to the business community at large. Members who leverage these offerings through Sponsorships and Advertising have strong voices and position themselves as stewards of the business community.
Many Opportunities To Tell Your Story
Members of the NKY Chamber can take advantage of these exclusive opportunities:
- Member News: Submit press releases for inclusion in the Chamber’s weekly electronic newsletter which reaches over 12,000 contacts each week. Highlight your company’s recent accomplishments, honors, upcoming events, or product releases. To have your press release included in a Chamber e-newsletter, email to email@example.com with “Member News” as the subject.
- Member Milestones: Publish news about your organization’s promotions, appointments, new jobs and awards in the NKY Business Journal, the NKY Chamber’s bi-monthly magazine. Milestones are 250 words or less and photos should be 300 dpi and of good quality. Send your Milestone by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ribbon Cuttings: Let the NKY Chamber help you celebrate your new business, facility, expansion or anniversary with a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony. We’ll bring our trademark giant scissors, a group of Chamber ambassadors, and a camera to capture your special day. Your photos will be published in the Business Journal. Contact Lynn Abeln at email@example.com to schedule your FREE ribbon cutting today.
- Advertising: Offering regional visibility, the Chamber offers a wide range of affordable advertising options to fit any budget. Email Diana McGlade or call her at 859-578-6381 to reserve your advertising space.
- Sponsorships: Partner with the Chamber through sponsorship of our exclusive programs and events. With a variety of opportunities available including industry-specific programs, development seminars, Women’s Initiative events, golf outings and advocacy events, your organization can support initiatives that fit your target demographic. For information on available sponsorships, email Diana McGlade or call her at 859-578-6381.